History of Black Friday
Black Friday originated in the United States. Thanksgiving falls every year on the fourth Thursday of November, and the following Friday is an unofficial holiday.
As many people are off work, shops offer discounts, usually for one day, to kick start the Christmas holiday season.
The trend got famous and created a massive impact on revenue. Since the last decade, Black Friday is now the biggest shopping festival, not only in America but in many parts of the world.
In 2015, 2016, and 2017, a considerable number of retailers launched sales several days before Friday, further extending the peak shopping period up to Cyber Monday, the next Monday after Black Friday.
Top 10 Shopping Tips for upcoming Black Friday
Here are the top 10 shopping tips to help you shop wisely this Black Friday:
- Previously research the products you want
- Make a list of everything that you need to purchase
- Research the price history of your favorite products
- Compare different sites selling the same products
- Set up online accounts in advance
- Make a wish list or add items to your cart
- Start the Black Friday shopping early
- Go for the sites like https://www.pillsbudsdispensary.com/ that offer discounts on daily need products
- Look at prices, not savings
- Always check the website’s return policy beforehand
One thought on “Great Deals on Black Friday”